- Beth Israel Medical Center
- Phillips Ambulatory Care Center
- 10 Union Square East, Urology, Suite 3A
- New York, New York 10003
- p: 212.844.8900
- f: 212.844.8901
Is provider a surgeon?
Research and Publications
Dr. Stember has co-authored more than 40 urology articles, book chapters, and abstracts published in peer-reviewed journals and presented at national and international conferences.
Education and Fellowships
- Graduated from New York University School of Medicine.
- Completed general surgery internship, urology residency and chief residency at Mount Sinai Hospital.
- Completed two year clinical and research fellowship in sexual medicine and male infertility at Memorial-Sloan Kettering Cancer Center and Weill-Cornell Medical College.
- Medical license - New York State
Areas of Special Interest
- Delayed Ejaculation
- Premature Ejaculation
- Retrograde Ejaculation
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Low Testosterone
- Peyronies Disease
- Male infertility
- Penile and scrotal Doppler ultrasonography.
- American Urological Association
- Sexual Medicine Society of North America
- International Society for Sexual Medicine
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine
Treatment and Services
- Testosterone replacement therapy
- Intra-lesional verapamil for Peyronie's disease
- Penile rehabilitation and general ED management
- Penile prosthesis implantation
- Intracavernosal injection therapy
- 2010 – Sexual Medicine Society of North America (SMSNA) “Scholars in Sexuality Research” Grant Award
- 2009 – Society of Urological Prosthetic Surgeons/Sexual Medicine Society of North America Symposium Educational Travel Grant
- 2002 - New York University School of Medicine Clerkship Award for Outstanding Essay in Medical Science