Search For a Provider Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube ES View the Patient Toolkit

Conditions: Retrograde Ejaculation

Diagnosing Retrograde Ejaculation

In most cases, the diagnosis will be made by a family doctor or an urologist, a doctor who specializes in male reproductive disorders and urinary tract problems. The doctor will ask questions about your medical history, previous surgery, sexual history and current medications. These questions will be followed by a thorough physical examination. The diagnosis usually can be confirmed if sperm are found in a urine sample after ejaculation.

Related Stories